Medicare does not pay for geriatric care management. Services are private pay only. Some long-term care insurance policies may reimburse clients for care management services.
How Can Alissa Help?
As an Aging Life Care Manager, Alissa assumes an invaluable role serving as an advisor to families grappling with the best way to help dependent older adults. With more than 22 years of experience, she shines at assisting seniors with out-of-state family members who need a local professional in the Denver, Colorado area to navigate the care of their loved one.
- Alissa Schramm Re-Certified and Acknowledged as a Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Alissa Schramm Eager to Advance Education
- Compass To Use Special Stamp For Alzheimer’s Awareness
- Hospital Units Tailored To Older Patients Can Help Prevent Decline
- Alissa Schramm Only Local Geriatric Care Manager Trained by Clutter Expert Matt Paxton